Welcome to the Financial Aid Office at UW Oshkosh
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh strives to provide affordable education so that any qualified student – no matter his or her financial need – is able to pursue a high-quality college education. UW Oshkosh’s Financial Aid Office is committed to helping students and their families meet the rising costs of education. We administer a variety of financial aid funding services, from federal, state and private sources. Our experienced staff can assist you in the process of applying and receiving aid, as well as provide you with the information to help you make thoughtful decisions. How to Accept/Decline Your Financial Aid Award
As of April 27, 2016, the UW Oshkosh Financial Aid Office has offered 2016-2017 aid to:
3,985 Students for a total amount of
$73,778,929 for the 2016-2017 Aid Year
VIEW YOUR AWARDS:
Spring 2016 Important Dates
- Feb. 1, 2016: First day of Spring 2016 classes
- Feb 2, 2016: Disbursement of Spring Loans to your Student Account
- Feb 12, 2016: First Payment Due* (10%)
- Feb 16, 2016 : Disbursement of Spring Pell Grant, PFG Scholarship, FFWS and application of TNS (Titan National Scholars, GearUP) to your Student Account
- Mar 28, 2016: Second Payment Due* (45%)
- Apr 29, 2016 : Third Payment Due* (45%)
- May 13, 2016: End of 14 week Spring courses June 3, 2016: End of the Spring Semester
Contact the Financial Aid Office
UW Oshkosh Financial Aid Office
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Phone: (920) 424-3377
Fax: (920) 424-0284
Dempsey 104 (Temporarily housed in Dempsey 230)
7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.