As of Sept. 11, 2015, the UW Oshkosh Financial Aid Office has offered aid to:
8,576 Students for a total amount of
$153,844,186 for the 2015-2016 Aid Year
New Federal PIN process: FSA ID
New Federal PIN process beginning May 10, 2015:
- To find out more about the New Federal PIN click here.
- Other information regarding the FSA ID: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa/filling-out/fsaid#what-fsaid
2015-2016 Financial Aid Guide
The truth behind Student Loan Consolidation — please read before taking any offers or paying for assistance
Save the Perkins Loan
Save the Perkins Loan Program! — Critical to making education affordable.
Financial Aid Newsletter
In This Issue:
- Getting a Summer Job
- Summer Job or Unsubsidized Loan?
- Financial Aid and TitanWeb
- 2015-2016 Financial Aid
- IRS Retrieval Tool & Tax Transcripts
- Important Dates
- Why Apply for Scholarships
- Available Scholarships
- Give Me A Break!
Click here to read the Financial Aid Newsletter.